The Business Etiquette programme will benefit new individuals to the workplace or those individuals who lack experience and or confidence in their interaction with internal and external customers.
This workshop is designed to give delegates a practical, hands-on understanding of etiquette in the workplace. It offers a guide to appropriate behaviour, relationships and attitudes.
- To give delegates an understanding of the importance of courtesy in business relationships
- To encourage appropriate behaviour in the workplace
- To assist delegates to project a professional and positive image
- To help delegates to relate effectively to colleagues and clients in their own context and workplace
- To help individuals understand how potentially explosive workplace issues can be diffused by appropriate courteous behaviour
- To encourage individuals to apply an ethical approach to all their activities in the workplace.
- To communicating effectively with your team
- To develop your individual action plan