This workshop is designed for learners who are working within a Public Sector, Local Government, Commercial or Community environment, and will fulfill a leadership role as part of their job. It will also add value to public officials who are seeking to develop a career pathway towards an accomplished integrated development planner or public sector management and administration specialist.
- Explaining leadership strategies to deal with managing a variety of roleplayers and stakeholders.
- Creating an optimum advice environment.
- Enhancing institutional accountability in managing relations with stakeholders and communities.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the varying dynamics in managing relationships.
- Developing a sound communications strategy to enhance relations with key stakeholders and communities.